Our flagship store on Piccadilly
We are still at 181 Piccadilly, just as we have been for over 300 years. We take extraordinary care over the origins of everything we sell. Every sprout, lobster, truckle and rib comes direct from suppliers we know intimately. Fortnum’s suppliers are as close to our hearts as our customers are and we stop at nothing to maintain exceptionally high standards.Floor by floor guide
Monday to Saturday 10am to 9pm
Sunday 12.00pm to 6pm
CHRISTMAS OPENING HOURS
- Monday - Wednesday from 25th Nov - 27th Nov 9am - 9pm
- Thursday - Saturday from 28th Nov - 30th Nov 9am to 10pm
- Monday - Saturday from 2nd Dec - 21st Dec 9am to 10pm
- Monday 23rd Dec 8.30am to 10pm
- Tuesday 24th Dec 8.30am - 6pm
- Wednesday 25th - Thursday 26th Dec Closed
- Friday 27th - Saturday 28th Dec 10am to 10pm
- Monday 30th Dec 10am to 9pm
- Tuesday 31st Dec 10am to 7pm
- Wednesday 1st Jan - Saturday 4th Jan 10am to 8pm
- Sunday 12am to 6pm
+44 (0) 20 7734 8040
42 Jermyn Street, London SW1Y 6DN
A stylish destination for the most traditional of afternoon teas.
Our light and lively Gallery Restaurant has a well-deserved reputation for offering “tastes of the Food Hall”.
Alongside an extensive wine list, The Wine Bar offers a delicious range of snacks including freshly shucked oysters and a superlative cheese board.
A truly decadent ice cream experience, The Parlour offers both much-loved classics and innovative new flavours, many found nowhere else in the world.