We employ appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access to information that we collect including for example, secure online order forms, encryption of personal data, technical testing of systems.
Please note that due to the nature of the internet, email correspondence with us may not be entirely secure, so please do not send any sensitive information such as credit card details or passwords via email.
We use many information security safeguards to keep your personal information secure, including but not restricted to the following:
- Connections between internal systems and the internet are protected by firewalls;
- data in transit is encrypted to industry standard;
- access to systems and data is password protected, and restricted on a need-to-know basis, so employees can only access the data they need in order to perform their job;
- your payment card data is always encrypted;
- offices, secure areas and data centres are protected with physical access controls;
- we continually monitor our systems for vulnerabilities and signs of attack, and carry out penetration tests regularly to assess the strength of our defences;
- we enforce physical, electronic and procedural safeguards in connection with the collection, storage and disclosure of personal information; and
- before divulging your personal information in response to a telephone call or email enquiry, we ask you for proof of identity in order to ensure that we do not provide your personal information to someone else.