Made and hand-decorated in England, this diverse selection celebrates our centuries’ worth of exploration in search of special flavours, with each caramel taking inquisitive chocolate lovers on a globe-sweeping adventure.
The selection contains 12 chocolates:
- Dark Chocolate Victoria Heirloom Rhubarb & Ginger: Bright Victoria Heirloom rhubarb fruit with warming ginger wrapped in rich dark chocolate
- Dark Chocolate Raspberry: Made from British raspberries, whose tartness pair perfectly with the rich dark cocoa
- Dark Chocolate Fortnum’s Burlington Orange Marmalade: Carefully constructed to offer a pale golden fine-cut peel, this bitter sweet caramel has a soft orange tang
- Dark Chocolate Elderflower: Delicate elderflower florals graced with light citrus notes wrapped in a dark chocolate
- Dark Chocolate Soya Vanilla: A satisfying mix of umami and sweet buttery Madagascan vanilla caramel, with a long finish
- Milk Chocolate Classic Caramel: With smooth slow melting malty milk chocolate. Sumptuously buttery and sweetly exotic with top notes of vanilla
- Milk Chocolate Muscovado Sugar Salted: Smooth malty milk chocolate melts into rich caramel with light textured muscovado sugar and notes of molasses
- Milk Chocolate Fortnum’s Ling Heather Honey: With florals and light grassy sweetness, and an expressive and long-lasting finish
- Milk Chocolate Passionfruit and Liquorice: Opening with zingy sweet passionfruit, ending with botanical flourish of anise from the liquorice
- Milk Chocolate Rose Caramel: With malty milk tones that melt into musky floral rose and caramel
- Milk Chocolate Black Truffle Caramel: A rich journey through malty cocoa into earthy umami notes, ending with black truffle and a hint of sweetness
- Milk Chocolate Oud: Rich caramel fragrant with warm wood and encased in exotically sweet malty milk chocolate
With each one embellished by hand, our caramels are arranged in elegant keepsake gift boxes.