Made and hand-decorated in England, this diverse selection celebrates our centuries’ worth of exploration in search of special flavours, with each caramel taking inquisitive chocolate lovers on a globe-sweeping adventure.
The selection contains 12 chocolates:
- Dark Chocolate Victoria Heirloom Rhubarb & Ginger: Bright Victoria Heirloom rhubarb fruit with warming ginger wrapped in rich dark chocolate
- Dark Chocolate Raspberry: Made from British raspberries, whose tartness pair perfectly with the rich dark cocoa
- Dark Chocolate Fortnum’s Burlington Orange Marmalade: Carefully constructed to offer a pale golden fine-cut peel, this bitter sweet caramel has a soft orange tang
- Dark Chocolate Elderflower: Delicate elderflower florals graced with light citrus notes wrapped in a dark chocolate
- Dark Chocolate Soya Vanilla: A satisfying mix of umami and sweet buttery Madagascan vanilla caramel, with a long finish
- Milk Chocolate Classic Caramel: With smooth slow melting malty milk chocolate. Sumptuously buttery and sweetly exotic with top notes of vanilla
- Milk Chocolate Muscovado Sugar Salted: Smooth malty milk chocolate melts into rich caramel with light textured muscovado sugar and notes of molasses
- Milk Chocolate Fortnum’s Ling Heather Honey: With florals and light grassy sweetness, and an expressive and long-lasting finish
- Milk Chocolate Passionfruit and Liquorice: Opening with zingy sweet passionfruit, ending with botanical flourish of anise from the liquorice
- Milk Chocolate Rose Caramel: With malty milk tones that melt into musky floral rose and caramel
- Milk Chocolate Black Truffle Caramel: A rich journey through malty cocoa into earthy umami notes, ending with black truffle and a hint of sweetness
- Milk Chocolate Oud: Rich caramel fragrant with warm wood and encased in exotically sweet malty milk chocolate
With each one embellished by hand, our caramels are arranged in elegant keepsake gift boxes.
Box Dimensions: 10cm(H) x 13cm(W) x 2.5cm(D)