royal-warrant-queen royal-warrant-prince-of-wale
amasty
New

Fleur de Miraval N.V. Rosé Champagne, 75cl

Catalogue code: 5070388
£325.00

Born from a meeting of the minds between two families, who had already united the wine world with that of the arts, and a third family with roots in the heart of Champagne for six generations. Together, these three families, Perrin, Pierre Peters and Jolie-Pitt, of Chateau Miraval, decided to create a Champagne house dedicated exclusively to rosé.

A rosé with beguiling complexity and texture and at the same time freshness, elegance and vivacity. The champagne is overwhelmingly Chardonnay, 75%, all sourced from the great Côte des Blancs. The remaining 25% a saignée rosé wine from young Pinot Noir, which, of course, gives the wine its subtle, pink colour. Its tangy notes of red currant and raspberry serve to energize the delicate minerality, salinity and iodized expression of the Chardonnay. The tension inherent in all great Champagne is thus nurtured and magnified. The wine is then aged on lees in the dark cellars in Le Mesnil-sur-Oger for three years before being released.

Served as an aperitif, it will excel with smoked salmon or quality smoked ham. Its vivacity matches well with Asian and Japanese flavours, particularly sushi.

12.5% ABV

More details
Are you over 18?
You must be over 18 to purchase this item and the person receiving this item must also be over 18. You will be asked to confirm these when you checkout.

Product Information

Delivery Information