Creed

    The House of Creed was founded in 1760, when James Henry Creed opened his first shop in London. It rapidly became a favourite of the aristocracy and soon Queen Victoria appointed Creed as an official supplier to the royal household.  In 1854, under the patronage of Empress Eugénie, the House of Creed moved to Paris where it established a firm reputation for the rare beauty, quality and exclusivity of its fragrances.

    Showing 0 of 0