Valentines Heart Box, 225g
- Dark Cherry truffle infused with cherry liqueur.
- A Milk Hazelnut Cluster with whole roasted Turkish hazelnuts, caramelized and double coated in velvety milk chocolate.
- Enjoy a Ruby Countess Grey ganache using our very own Fortnum’s tea.
- A Ruby chocolate Salted Caramel truffle topped with pink Himalayan salt.
- A Pink Rose Champagne truffle with a dark chocolate ganache infused with Fortnum’s very own Rosé Champagne, all enrobed in pink chocolate.
- And a Red Velvet truffle with a cream icing centre enrobed in milk chocolate and dusted in dried raspberries
Please note: This box contains 16 chocolates
Ingredients: Ruby Chocolate (19%) (Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Skimmed Milk Powder, Whole Milk Powder, Cocoa Mass, Emulsifier: Soya Lecithin; Acid: Citric Acid; Natural Vanilla Flavouring), Milk Chocolate (18%) (Sugar, Whole Milk Powder, Cocoa Butter, Cocoa Mass, Emulsifier: Soya Lecithin; Natural Vanilla Flavouring), Dark Chocolate (13%) (Cocoa Mass, Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Emulsifier: Soya Lecithin; Natural Vanilla Flavouring), White Chocolate (Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Whole Milk Powder, Emulsifier: Soya Lecithin; Natural Vanilla Flavouring), Sea Salt Caramel (Whipping Cream (Milk), Glucose Syrup, Sugar, Water, Acidity Regulator: Citric Acid; Sea Salt, Preservative: Sorbic Acid), Plain Caramel (Whipping Cream (Milk), Glucose Syrup, Sugar, Water, Acidity Regulator: Citric Acid; Preservative: Sorbic Acid), Light Hazelnut Paste (Sugar, Hazelnuts, Cocoa Butter), Condensed Milk (Milk, Sugar), Hazelnuts, Krokant (Sugar, Almonds, Dextrose, Cocoa Butter), Cream (Milk), Caster Sugar, Sugar, White Chocolate Filling (White Chocolate (Sugar, Whole Milk Powder, Cocoa Butter, Emulsifier: Soya Lecithin; Natural Vanilla Flavouring), Vege
Allergy advice: For Allergens, see ingredients in Bold.
Produced in an environment that handles Other Nuts, Gluten and Egg.
Typical values per 100g
|- of which saturates||15g|
|- of which sugars||45g|
- Store in a cool and dry, away from sunlight and strong odours.
- Once opened, consume within 5 months.
Preparation and use
- Cooking Precautions: All appliances vary, these are guidelines only
Country of origin
Made in ENGLAND for FORTNUM & MASON
Whilst every care has been taken to ensure that the information is accurate, we recommend that you always check the product labels and packaging prior to use. Please note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. Although this information is regularly updated, Fortnum & Mason is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Please note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food – all accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included. This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Fortnum & Mason's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.