- The Mother of All Tea Caddy£165.00
- Royal Blend Tea Bags Decorative Caddy£15.00
- Royal Blend, 50 Tea Bag Tin£12.50
- Royal Blend Tea, 50 Tea Bags£8.50
- Royal Blend, 15 Whole Leaf Silky Teabags£6.95
- Royal Blend, 25 Tea Bags£4.50
- Royal Blend Decaffeinated, 25 Tea Bag Box£4.50
- Royal Blend Pocket Tin, 5 Whole Leaf Silky Tea Bags£4.95
How to Brew
Get kitted out
Fortnum's Silver-Plated Teapot Infuser
Famous Tea Bag Selection, Large, 120 Tea Bags
Why not also taste
Breakfast Blend, 50 Tea Bag Tin
Decorative Gift Caddy Selection, 3 x 50 Tea Bags
Earl Grey Tea Bags Decorative Caddy
Allergy advice: For Allergens, see ingredients in Bold.
Typical values per 100g
|- of which saturates||g|
|- of which sugars||g|
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Once opened, store in an airtight container, preferably a tea caddy.
Preparation and use
- Cooking Precautions: All appliances vary, these are guidelines only
Country of origin
Made in UNITED KINGDOM for FORTNUM & MASON
Whilst every care has been taken to ensure that the information is accurate, we recommend that you always check the product labels and packaging prior to use. Please note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. Although this information is regularly updated, Fortnum & Mason is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Please note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food – all accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included. This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Fortnum & Mason's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.