Patchology FlashPatch® Rejuvenating Eye Gels
Patchology’s proprietary HydraSurge5 Moisture System is more effective than topical creams or serums, accelerating the delivery of essential ingredients.
Key Ingredient & Benefits:
- Caffeine: Improves micro-circulation for brighter tone and reduced puffiness
- Hydrolyzed Collagen: Improves skin hydration, elasticity, tone and density
- Sodium Hyaluronate: Naturally binds moisture to the skin
- Centella Asiatica: Encourages collagen synthesis while inhibiting skin inflammation
- Portulaca Oleracea Extract: Brightens the under eye, rich in vitamin C and essential Omega3 fatty acids.
Research Results - Single 5 minute use study with 100 participants:
- 100% said their tired eyes appeared awakened, revived and revitalized
- 98% said the skin under their eyes looked and felt smoother
- 97% said their eye area looked less puffy
- 94% said one 5 minute treatment provided more immediate results than their current under eye skincare regiment.
Aqua (Water, Eau), Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Ceratonia Siliqua Gum, Urea and Yeast Amino Acids and Trehalose and Inositol and Taurine and Betaine, Caffeine, Chondrus Crispus Powder, Galactomyces Ferment Filtrate, Aurebasidium Pullulans Ferment, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Allantoin, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Extract and Monarda Didyma Leaf Extract and Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Leaf Extract and Freesia Alba Flower Extract and Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract and Chamomilla Recutita (Martricaria) Flower Extract, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Centella Asiaticia Extract, Mica and Titanium Dioxide, Snail Secretion Filtrate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Acetyl Glucosamine, Cyamopsis Tetragonoloba (Guar) Gum, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Methylparaben, Chlorphenesin, Phenoxyethanol, Calcium Chloride, Ultramarines, Adenosine, Disodium EDTA, Fragrance.
Place 1 pair of gels onto clean, dry under-eye area for 5 minutes (or longer if desired).
Discard after use and massage remaining serum into skin.
Make these a daily part of your regular pre-makeup skin care regimen, or use whenever you need to soothe tired, over-worked eyes.