Lucifer's Pudding, 310g
Fortnum & Mason Lucifer's Marmalade (18%)(White Cane Sugar, Navel Oranges, Ginger, Chilli Seeds, Gelling Agent:Pectin; Acidity Regulator: Citric Acid; Ground Ginger), Pasteurised Free Range Eggs, Unsalted Butter (Milk), Flour (Wheat Flour (Gluten), Calcium, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Sugar, Breadcrumbs (Wheat Flour (Gluten), Calcium, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Water, Yeast, Vegetable Oils (Palm Oil, Rapeseed Oil), Salt, Spirit Vinegar, Soya Flour, Emulsifiers: E471, E472(e), E481, Flour Treatment: Ascorbic Acid), Pumpkin Puree (8%), Candied Orange Pieces (4%)(Orange Peel, Glucose-Fructose Syrup, Sugar, Salt, Acidity Regulator: Citric Acid), Water, Pasteurised Whole Milk, Humectant: Inverted Sugar Syrup, Ground Almonds (1%), Cornflour, Orange Oil (0.5%), Chilli, Raising Agent (Disodium Diphosphate, Sodium Hydrogen Carbonate, Moncalcium Phosphate, Flour (Wheat Flour (Gluten), Calcium, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin)), Preservative: Potassium Sorbate; Ground Ginger, Salt.
Allergy advice: For Allergens, see ingredients in Bold.
Produced in an environment that handles Mustard.
Typical values per 100g
|- of which saturates||7.4g|
|- of which sugars||27.3g|
- Store in a cool dry place away from strong light.
- Once opened cover basin in cling film and store in a refrigerator and consume within 3 days
Preparation and use
- Cooking Instructions
- Cooking Precautions: All appliances vary, these are guidelines only
- Remove wrap. Either loosen lid and reheat in a 800 watt (Category E) microwave for 1 minute and 40 seconds or wrap basin and lid in foil and steam for 20 minutes. Stand for 1 minute before turning out.
- Defrosting: Defrost thoroughly in the refrigerator. Ensure food is completely defrosted before use. Once defrosted - do not refreeze.
Country of origin
Made in England for FORTNUM & MASON
Whilst every care has been taken to ensure that the information is accurate, we recommend that you always check the product labels and packaging prior to use. Please note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. Although this information is regularly updated, Fortnum & Mason is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Please note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food – all accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included. This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Fortnum & Mason's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.