King's Blend Coffee, 250g Tin
When to drink:
Ideal for any time of the day, from breakfast to after-dinner.
Kenya, India, Colombia
Best for use in cafetières, and filter methods. Brew at a ratio of 55-60g of coffee per litre of water for best results. For a full list of ingredients and allergens, please contact us here.
Allergy advice: For Allergens, see ingredients in Bold.
Typical values per 100g
|- of which saturates||0g|
|- of which sugars||0g|
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Once opened, store in an airtight container.
Preparation and use
- Cooking Precautions: All appliances vary, these are guidelines only
- Ground for use in cafetieres and various filter methods
- Defrosting: Defrost thoroughly in the refrigerator. Ensure food is completely defrosted before use. Once defrosted - do not refreeze.
Country of origin
Made in UK for FORTNUM & MASON
Whilst every care has been taken to ensure that the information is accurate, we recommend that you always check the product labels and packaging prior to use. Please note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. Although this information is regularly updated, Fortnum & Mason is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Please note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food – all accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included. This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Fortnum & Mason's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.