Earl Grey Classic
- Earl Grey Classic, 250g Loose Leaf Caddy£11.95
- Earl Grey Classic, 50 Tea Bag Tin£12.50
- Earl Grey Tea Bags Decorative Caddy£15.00
- Earl Grey Loose Leaf Decorative Caddy, 125g£10.00
- Earl Grey Classic, 20 Large Leaf Tea Bags£6.50
- Earl Grey Classic, 200g Refill£8.50
- Earl Grey Classic, 125g Loose Leaf Bag£5.75
- Earl Grey Classic, 25 Decaffeinated Tea Bags£4.50
- Earl Grey Classic, 25 Tea Bags£4.50
- Earl Grey Pocket Tin, 5 Silky Tea Bags£4.95
How to Brew
Get kitted out
Fortnum's 'High Tea' Tea for One Teapot
Fortnum's Silver-Plated Heart Tea Infuser
Fortnum's Famous Tea Bag Selection, 60 Tea Bags
Why not also taste
Afternoon Blend Tea Bags Decorative Caddy
Royal Blend, 50 Tea Bag Tin
Royal Blend Tea Bags Decorative Caddy
Allergy advice: For Allergens, see ingredients in Bold.
Typical values per 100g
|- of which saturates||0g|
|- of which sugars||0g|
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Once opened, store in an airtight container.
Preparation and use
- Cooking Precautions: All appliances vary, these are guidelines only
- Defrosting: Defrost thoroughly in the refrigerator. Ensure food is completely defrosted before use. Once defrosted - do not refreeze.
Country of origin
Made in UK for FORTNUM & MASON
Whilst every care has been taken to ensure that the information is accurate, we recommend that you always check the product labels and packaging prior to use. Please note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. Although this information is regularly updated, Fortnum & Mason is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Please note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food – all accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included. This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Fortnum & Mason's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.