Chocolate Pralines & Ganache Selection Box, 60g
Celebrating delicious destinations around the world, let these 6 audacious flavours take you on a journey through the finest of Fortnum’s pralines and ganache.
The selection contains 6 chocolates:
- Dark Chocolate Pistachio Praline Crunch: Rich, nutty pistachio praline encased in a moreish dark chocolate, finished with a delightfully textured crunch
- Milk Chocolate Pecan Praline: Pecan praline encased in velvety milk chocolate with a beautifully textured finish
- Milk Chocolate Praline with Feuilletine: Notes of malty caramel and roasted hazelnut with a delicious dose of crispy Feuilletine on the finish
- Milk Chocolate Praline with Nougatine: Delicate milk chocolate paired with notes of toasted nuts and a warming burst of caramel
- Dark Chocolate Hazelnut Praline with Crispy Caramel Coated Hazelnuts: Dark chocolate and hazelnut praline with crunchy hazelnut pieces coated in rich caramel
- Dark Chocolate Morello Cherry Ganache: Sweet Morello cherry puree combined with a dark, fruity chocolate
Presented in beautiful keepsake giftboxes, these jewel-like chocolates make for wonderful gifts.
Box Dimensions: 6.5cm(H) x 10cm(W) x 2.5cm(D)
Sugar, Nuts: Hazelnuts, Pistachio Paste, Pecan Paste, Pecan Pieces, Pistachio Nibs; Cocoa Mass, Cocoa Butter, Dried Whole Milk, Cherry Puree, Butterfat (Milk), Humectant: Glycerol, Sorbitol; Glucose Syrup, Wheat Flour (Gluten), Neutral Alcohol (0.5%), Invert Sugar Syrup, Emulsifier: Soya Lecithin; Glucose Syrup, Sunflower Oil, Vanilla Extract, Milk, Sugar, Dried Raspberry, Butter (Milk), Milk Protein, Salt, Flavourings, Barley Malt Flour (Gluten), Raising Agent: Sodium Bicarbonate; Colours: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides; Potassium Sorbate, Citric Acid, Sea Salt, Carboxymethylcellulose.Contains Alcohol.
Allergy advice: For Allergens, see ingredients in Bold.
Typical values per 100g
|- of which saturates||13.3g|
|- of which sugars||36.2g|
Preparation and use
- Cooking Precautions: All appliances vary, these are guidelines only
Country of origin
Made in England for FORTNUM & MASON
Whilst every care has been taken to ensure that the information is accurate, we recommend that you always check the product labels and packaging prior to use. Please note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. Although this information is regularly updated, Fortnum & Mason is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Please note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food – all accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included. This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Fortnum & Mason's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.