Chocolate Caramels Selection Box, 54g
While all are made and hand-decorated in England, this eclectic selection celebrates our centuries of exploration to all corners of the world in search of the most intense and curious flavours.
The selection contains 6 chocolates:
- Dark Chocolate Victoria Heirloom Rhubarb & Ginger: Bright Victoria Heirloom rhubarb fruit with warming ginger wrapped in rich dark chocolate
- Dark Chocolate Raspberry: Made from British raspberries, whose tartness pair perfectly with the rich dark cocoa
- Milk Chocolate Fortnum’s Ling Heather Honey: With florals and light grassy sweetness, and an expressive and long-lasting finish
- Dark Chocolate Fortnum’s Burlington Orange Marmalade Carefully constructed to offer a pale golden fine-cut peel, this bitter sweet caramel has a soft orange tang
- Milk Chocolate Muscovado Sugar Salted Smooth malty milk chocolate melts into rich caramel with light textured muscovado sugar and notes of molasses
- Milk Chocolate Passionfruit and Liquorice Opening with zingy sweet passionfruit, ending with a botanical flourish of anise from the liquorice
With each one embellished by hand, our caramels are arranged in elegant keepsake gift boxes.
Box Dimensions: 6.5cm(H) x 10cm(W) x 2.5cm(D)
Sugar, Cocoa Mass, Cream (Milk), Cocoa Butter, Dried Whole Milk, Muscovado Sugar, Orange Marmalade (Sugar, Seville Orange Pulp, Sugar, Acidity Regulator: Citric Acid), Honey, Glucose Syrup, Rhubarb Puree, Butterfat (Milk), British Concentrate 65% Raspberry Concentrate, Emulsifier: Soya Lecithin; Sea Salt, Liquorice Root, Glazing Agent: Shellac, Coconut Oil; Vanilla Extract, Colours: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides; Flavourings: Passion Fruit, Natural Orange, Ginger, Rhubarb.
Allergy advice: For Allergens, see ingredients in Bold.
Produced in an environment that handles Nuts & Gluten.
Typical values per 100g
|- of which saturates||16.4g|
|- of which sugars||47.6g|
Preparation and use
- Cooking Precautions: All appliances vary, these are guidelines only
Country of origin
Made in England for FORTNUM & MASON
Whilst every care has been taken to ensure that the information is accurate, we recommend that you always check the product labels and packaging prior to use. Please note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. Although this information is regularly updated, Fortnum & Mason is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Please note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food – all accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included. This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Fortnum & Mason's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.